Saturday, March 7, 2009

Baby

Baby
Oct 22, 2007

Baby and the world!!!!

As it moves around,
Kicking and gurgling,
Trying to reach world outside.

I can feel its impatience,
Its eagerness to have peek-a-boo into this colorful world,
Which is different from the calm waters inside.

I can feel the tiny hands and feet stretching out,
Savoring every moment watching people outside,

But my baby!
You may not find the people as loving as the calmness inside you
You may not find the peace you have now

My baby!
You may see dancing shadows of killers of sentiments
With daggers in their hands they slain every holy cow.

My baby!
You may see people running for things they can’t lay hands upon
You may see a crowd surging towards their past – in the years bygone.

My baby!
With your innocence so pure, your heart so pure
You’ll be born in a land so impure, so full of hatred.

Where people mask their ex-pressions
Bare others emotions
And enjoy the sadism of other lives’ commotion.

But my baby!
You will swim across all the difficult waters
And wade across the ocean of life
Though difficulties will stop your path.
I love you my baby.
I love you

No comments: