Wednesday, July 23, 2008

clouds

Clouds

Wild with passion, dark as evening
Those clouds wander high in the sky
Bringing memories of life’s morning
Those early childhood days, playing small spy

I spied on sparrows, crows and pigeons
Watching them from windows, eyes following their green regions
As one of their small-beings popped head out
I rejoiced seeing a family, mother feeding a hungry mouth
I spied on the ants, the peacocks, the cows
All seemed to be everywhere around my house

Then as the clouds draw near
I begin to hear
The bells of rejoicing times
Tingling like those copper wind chimes
Music transcending into times
Spent playing, crying loving and chanting hymns
Moments spent having those funny fights for mother’s lap
That’s now become a creek, a george, an unfilled gap

As the clouds pour down as rain
Water flows from my eyes down the drain
Wanting those lovable days back
When I had nothing to treasure, nothing to track

--

No comments: